Galileo Sol - Bulk or Bite?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's the log on the computer itself and in Smarttrack... it is definitely showing BPM! Very strange.

Hi Matt:

I think Scuba-Dude is on the right track. You might want to check again and see if it is work load, not heart rate that is showing up.

Also, I have been diving with a Sol since they came out, and have not seen any problems with dive lights or strobes causing problems with the transmitter (I am an underwater photographer with a DSLR and high powered strobes and focus lights). More often than not the problem is transmitter/wrist location.

PM me if you want to go out for a dive and do a check out. I am up in Everett. The unit and software are by far the best I have used.

Cheers,

Dan

It is definitely heart rate, not workload. It's just loaded with phantom data.

Now I am sure there is a good reason for it, but until I figure out what Uwatec was thinking it's just peculiar.

I just bought mine to day from ECO dive center. Was the USB and IR cable supposed to be supplied or is that an extra?

LoL, I was there today. How much did they discount it for? No, the cable and reader are not included.

not bad. I'm actually thinking about selling mine. Not because it's a bad computer. It's not at all! I think I just need to downgrade and simplify. Unless someone can figure out any easy way to get a bungee on the thing.

Still depends on free floating pins so a lanyard is recommended.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 78
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom