G250 crystal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Came across this, it's currently going for $15, if anyone's interested in it let me know, happy to try and acquire it on someones behalf. Might go for pennies, might not. Anyway the offers there.

43AE73DF-FB8F-47E4-B6E2-89E908C70FFA.jpeg
E433D247-7FBB-4BBF-94F4-3A3282A064E1.jpeg
C109837D-EB4D-4BFB-9855-325B7180EA48.jpeg
CF1D8BD8-90C0-4B3F-BD33-5FF5830E5146.jpeg

I'd be up for it, if it stays below $100, ideally $75. Which would be an unlikely screaming deal. Can work it all out with you if it does

Domestic shipping is likely to add around $15 to final bidding price. I'll post back nearer closing time and advise at what amount it's at.

Domestic shipping is likely to add around $15 to final bidding price. I'll post back nearer closing time and advise at what amount it's at.

Sounds good. I meant cost not including shipping.

I'll call dibs for sure if it stays $100 or less.

If someone gives me a definite max amount excluding shipping, I'll place that bid and see where the chips fall. I don't have the money to wear the cost so please only if you're serious and absolutely sure. Thank you.

with the mk20, i doubt it will go for less than 100

Older first stages are not popular here unless it's a MK25. I've seen these crystals not sell, sell for peanuts and sell for lots, timing is everything. My guess is between $100 and $120 "if" anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom