G.S. Weekday Morning Shore dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGonTheWay

Reaction score
Myself and a friend are looking at doing a crack of dawn shore dive(s) maybe off the whiskey or the paddlewheel(if someone that knew where it was were to tag along....)

I was wondering if any of you guys can do this and would be interested? I dont have a date just trying to see if someone that knows the lay of the land would be up for it. I have never done either dive so would be happy to have a regular or more with us.

Weekday mornings are no good for me, work and all. Weekend mornings and weekday afternoon/nights are fine though.

I may be going early Friday. I am not a regular by any stretch of the imagination, but I would enjoy the company if you want to come.

Mike

I havent figured a date as yet was looking to see if there was even anyone that could. Sorry I can make it Fri. I have to head to gulfport for drill. Thumb send me a PM with your contact info and anyone else interested in a weekday morning. And we can work out times and days.

tomorrow is good for me just let me know, i have been to the whiskey several times , never been to the paddle wheeler sorry...i'm usually off work on sat,sun,mon and tues give me a yell.......

Ouch, have fun - looking forward to a dive report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom