FYI: DSS Cressi Archimedes mounts works with Cressi Leonardo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JesperS

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm stoked about this.

Bought the mount HOPING it would work, and it works like a charm! You can update your description to include the Leonardo.

On the Leonardo, remove the straps (actually, this step is probably superfluous), and pry the computer out of the boot as gently as possible (read, not very). Pop into the DSS mount. Presto!

LeonardoDSS-1.jpgLeonardoDSS-2.jpgLeonardoDSS-3.jpg

I'm super stoked.

I'm stoked about this.

Bought the mount HOPING it would work, and it works like a charm! You can update your description to include the Leonardo.

On the Leonardo, remove the straps (actually, this step is probably superfluous), and pry the computer out of the boot as gently as possible (read, not very). Pop into the DSS mount. Presto!

View attachment 153272View attachment 153273View attachment 153274

I'm super stoked.

Cool! Thanks for the info. We will add your instrument to the list.

Tobin

WARNING WARNING WARNING

After about 15 dives, I managed to lose the Leonardo out of the bungee mount on the surface yesterday. No idea how it managed to wiggle out, but it did, and the computer is gone (just ordered a replacement unit)

Fair warning. I will be applying a few spots of aquaseal to ensure it does not pop out in the future.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

After about 15 dives, I managed to lose the Leonardo out of the bungee mount on the surface yesterday. No idea how it managed to wiggle out, but it did, and the computer is gone (just ordered a replacement unit)

Fair warning. I will be applying a few spots of aquaseal to ensure it does not pop out in the future.

Classic example of why we prefer list only those instruments we have personally tested.

Tobin

I know it is an old post , however just wanted to update that you can just remove the leonardo wrist straps and thread 1/8 " bungee through the holes in the factory leonardo housing :) problem solved

Back
Top Bottom