Cressi Leonardo Computer - Wrist mount "housing"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shopguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have two Cressi Leonardo computers, one in a console and one wrist mount. I want to take the console one and turn it in to a wrist mount, bungee would be best, but strap would be acceptable. I'd like to make them both bungee really, the one wrist mount is currently a strap.

upload_2021-1-7_12-41-40.png

Per the image above, I'm looking for what I'm calling the "housing". Can't find it available for purchase anywhere. I can find replacement rubber straps and screws easy enough, but not anything that includes the rubber (or plastic?) housing around the computer. Without that part the computer looks pretty weird and fragile if I just attach bungees through the 4 holes.

it's usually called "boot", they exist (e.g. this one Wrist Mount Boot Style -- but it's too small), and I've never seen one for leonardo/giotto

I tried it without the housing and I guess it isn't as bad as I thought. Seems sturdy enough with this setup. I'll probably just buy another wrist strap and use it this way.

upload_2021-1-7_15-25-17.png

The one on the table has the housing, and I bought as a wrist model, the one on my wrist is the one I removed from the console without the housing. I guess one less place for sand/salt to get trapped, might not be a horrible thing. Taking apart all of my gear today for an extra good cleaning, and finding sand in every nook and cranny.

Back
Top Bottom