F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been diving a bunch of lakes in my area. Not much to see but at least I'm in the water. I downloaded an app called iBoating and it gives depths to most lakes. I have been trying to go to the deepest point of the lakes as a goal. Hit 61 feet in Wallum Lake last week. Even though its not the deepest point, it was easily accessed from the spot I normally go in from.
I too have been keeping an eye on the bay forecast and discouraged each time. Typical New England, wait 5 minutes the weather will change and in most cases for the worse.

I have been diving a bunch of lakes in my area. Not much to see but at least I'm in the water. I downloaded an app called iBoating and it gives depths to most lakes. I have been trying to go to the deepest point of the lakes as a goal. Hit 61 feet in Wallum Lake last week. Even though its not the deepest point, it was easily accessed from the spot I normally go in from.
I too have been keeping an eye on the bay forecast and discouraged each time. Typical New England, wait 5 minutes the weather will change and in most cases for the worse.
I've a book from the DEM has all the depth of lakes and ponds in RI.

in my area, April showers bring May flowers actually meant April snowstorms bring May rainstorms, which bring June flowers.

Looks like there is a realistic chance of a dive tomorrow morning at Nubble Light, in York, ME. I will report back. Fingers crossed. My last dive was two months ago, in Roatan. It might be a tad colder tomorrow…

Let me know the temp at the northern sites. I'm going to try and get out next week. My cold is almost gone so time to get back in

Let me know the temp at the northern sites. I'm going to try and get out next week. My cold is almost gone so time to get back in
You too?! Right now I'm sick and not with a cold, low grade fever, sick in my stomach can't eat, can't even drink much without getting sicker.
This sucks I haven't been this sick in years!

I just looked up water temps Maine, they are anywhere from 48-53F

Mom came up for a few weeks to see her grandson. 2 weeks ago her and him tested positive for covid. I had to take her to urgent care where she testes negative for covid but positive for pneumonia on x-ray. Last week I got cold symptoms and tested negative for covid on a pcr test. So I'm pretty sure he had a cold. I gave him Legos and a ice cream maker for his birthday he gave me a cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom