F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been saying that for about a year
It's unbelievable! We get a few days now and then that feel like spring and then back to this $%##@%^&weather!!

It's unbelievable! We get a few days now and then that feel like spring and then back to this $%##@%^&weather!!

I have a drysuit so cold doesn't bother me, it's the f<÷$>,% winds that are driving me nuts. 1 dive in 2022 so far and the VIS was ****.

Another windy and cold winter morning! #%&%$^@^weather!
Late April and this weather, come on! Went diving yesterday in my favorite lake. Air temp 39 degrees. Chilly getting out of the drysuit. Looking at my log for the last month, the water temp in the local lakes has not been above 53 degrees. I'm thinking this may be the new norm.

Whats weird is it wasn't as cold as normal for winter the last couple years, but higher winds and more rain rather than snow.

I've seen all kinds of weather cycles around here during my lifetime. The one I hated most before this one was when we got into a pattern that resulted in rain every weekend, all weekend, all spring and summer! I'd work all week and the rain, rain, rain until Monday AM and then SUNSHINE!

It seems like the seasons have shifted, winter weather comes late it's cold for a short time we might get heavy snow during that time and then it gets "warmer" and we get mostly rain. Spring weather doesn't seem to happen instead we get mild winter weather until May or June when summer weather hits and it's muggy, rainy and WINDY! At least the past 2 years have been like that.
@##$%$%#$ weather!!!

Water temps in the 40s and wind still howling. Will check back in 3-4 weeks.

I started looking at planning a dive or 2 this weekend. Yup crap weather Friday and Saturday.

Let's say it together........

Last week I checked the water temp and found it was 55F! Great soon I'll start checking the marine weather daily.
So this AM I checked the marine weather for the 1st time and what do I find? Why...... SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING..

WTF else would I find?!?!

~@#!~@!@#$#@weather!!!!!!!

A Newport Sunday dive on the incoming tide looked like it might work, until I remembered that it's Memorial Day weekend and Newport will be a nightmarish circus.

So for the 1st time this season.......maybe next week. :(

But then I noticed this:
Mon Through Tue Night...Ne Winds 10 To 15 Kt With Gusts Up To 20 Kt. Seas 2 To 4 Ft.

~@#!~@!@#$#@weather!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom