F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got back from Roatan two weeks ago and can't stop thinking about getting back to my Nubble Light Saturday morning shore dives.

Actually above freezing (36 degrees!) when I got up this morning.

It's getting closer...

Roatan was nice wouldn't mind going back.

And maybe with a new optimistic title :)

Nah. We are Americans, we like to b÷>$^. Time to load the car, ocean is out so I'm heading to a pool to try sidemount for the first time.

This year so far has been a repeat, constant wind cancelations.
Pretty sure I was like 75 percent of the way to your area when you called and were like “hey the dive’s cancelled” lmaooo. That was ass

This year so far has been a repeat, constant wind cancelations.
I have been diving my local lakes in northern RI for the past month. Went to Wallum Lake yesterday and the wind was so strong there were at least 1-2 foot swells with the heavy gusts. Had to resort to plan B and head to a more sheltered lake. At least I got a dive in.

I have been diving my local lakes in northern RI for the past month. Went to Wallum Lake yesterday and the wind was so strong there were at least 1-2 foot swells with the heavy gusts. Had to resort to plan B and head to a more sheltered lake. At least I got a dive in.

Went for a pool to start the tech diving journey

The past 3 days I've watched the trees being blown around by the m%^&&*f(^!!! gusting wind! Today will be the same as well as the next few days! Checked the calendar and it's April we should be getting rain! The m%^&&*F(^!!! wind is in March! No more, enough, one summer of wind was enough, time for a change, dog days of summer is what I'm looking forward to, hot, no wind and a lot of diving. I don't want to spend the summer doing every dive at Potter Cove to avoid the south winds. I like the Cove but not as a steady dive site.

Still too cold for me yet, just checked it's still in the mid to hi 40's in Newport, thanks but no tanks. The way the temp drops at night it's going to be a while yet before my diving season starts.

It is however time to drag the compressor out of the basement and get it running, also going to get the air tested.

I have lost power twice this afternoon, here in NH. The house is creaking like during a winter storm, and has been for the last two days. It was actually spitting snow this morning. ENOUGH!

Another windy and cold winter morning! #%&%$^@^weather!

Back
Top Bottom