Future aka New Normal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, that is what you've done. And then you have put your spin on it. It is your spin that is full of BS.
Frankly, you sound just like Donald Trump.
Just a few examples from this thread:

I don't appreciate your high minded condescending attitude. You want me to agree with you, and have even accused me of being like Donald Trump... weren't you the one who told me to shut up,... kind of Donald Trumpish to me.

Anyways if you're a real scientist, do some research on history of coronaviruses & flus, and stop pushing your negative outlook based on themedia and what other scared people are saying and believing.

I don't appreciate your high minded condescending attitude. You want me to agree with you, and have even accused me of being like Donald Trump... weren't you the one who told me to shut up,... kind of Donald Trumpish to me.

Anyways if you're a real scientist, do some research on history of coronaviruses & flus, and stop pushing your negative outlook based on themedia and what other scared people are saying and believing.
LOL.

Sorry I don't take anything you say seriously after you said grocery stores was the most dangerous place to be in during covid-19 period

Nice one. Well played. Since your profile is so empty, could you share some of your other views besides vaccines? Maybe a little about chemtrails, the letter Q, PizzaGate, a flat earth, and Deep State Ops? Im curious.

After that, while the US is fast approaching World War II levels of dead and I have buried a close friend, you can blow so more rainbows up everyone's a$$ and tell us all to lighten up as this is just hype.

Nice one. Well played. Since your profile is so empty, could you share some of your other views besides vaccines? Maybe a little about chemtrails, the letter Q, PizzaGate, a flat earth, and Deep State Ops? Im curious.

After that, while the US is fast approaching World War II levels of dead and I have buried a close friend, you can blow so more rainbows up everyone's a$$ and tell us all to lighten up as this is just hype.
Ignore the troll. He thinks that posting some links wipes clean his past misdeeds. LOL.

In the VERY NEAR FUTURE, I'll be travelling, on a dive boat laughing and high five-in other divers who are not scared of negative outlooks. Whst you go on posting how dangerous it is to return to normal life & spreading your negative outlooks

In the VERY NEAR FUTURE, I'll be travelling, on a dive boat laughing and high five-in other divers who are not scared of negative outlooks. Whst you go on posting how dangerous it is to return to normal life & spreading your negative outlooks
As I said to the lady who doesn't believe in vaccines and thinks she got the virus in Mexico in December, Good Luck to you.

More BS

I really hope that we are now over it, really. But if it comes back, now we know better how to manage it.
What I do not understand is why so many other countries are repeating our errors. We were the first, of course our government was unprepared, and our doctors were trying more to avoid panic instead of providing proper warning. Their greater concern was avoiding thousands of infected patients in the hospitals, which were collapsing.
These errors caused a lot of damages. But there was no previews experience...
What I do not get is why the very same errors are being done now in other countries, who continue describing the infection as a mild flu, and recommending not to take immediate action.
Why are these other countries not taking advantage of the knowledge of our errors? How many thousands people have yet to die in these countries, before their government learns the lesson? I mean Brasil, Sweden, etc...
Some countries learned from their earlier experiences with SARS. Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea for example. Some countries are forced by their weak economies not to do what should be done for the general healthcare. Such as Indonesia ,Pakistan and India. But in general the respond of most governments have been wrong because nobody had any experience with this new disease. Only now we start to learn that less than 50% of the sick people have a fever and many (how many?) never get sick, but can spread the virus to others anyway. IGNORANCE is the big thing we all have in common. Leading to often extreme opposite opinions.

Hi Downunderwater Dan,

Here is another article that agrees with your quoted statement that SARS-Cov-2 may be mutating and weakening as SARS-Cov-1 did. I have been reading for months that this is the lifecycle of similar viruses.

Doctors around world say COVID-19 may be losing its potency, becoming less deadly

Case counts keep going up but deaths are on a steady decline. The viral loads in patients are decreasing.

In my state of Ohio, more than 70% of the mortalities either died in a nursing home or were transferred from a nursing home to an ICU where they died. The vast majority were very elderly. People who live in a nursing home have a life expectancy of 6 months as a resident of that facility.

We need to lock-down the infirmed and younger people who have acute comorbidities. The data is pouring in. "The science" was wrong. Healthy people have little to fear from a weakening SARS-Cov-2.

Let's get on with our lives. My wife and I have.

cheers,
m²v2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom