Fusion slips down?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djcheburashka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi. So I'm getting more used to my fusion, and I'm finding that it has a tendency for the crotch to slide downwards, especially if something is in the pocket of the tech skin, so I find when I dive that it is restrictive when I try to open my legs to frog kick.

Have others experienced this?

Found a solution?

I've had this happen once.

It is very impoortant to make sure that the inner shell is pulled up all the way before you start to get into the upper half - it gets to hard to grab the inner layer once you're all suited up. If the skin starts to sag a little it's not a big deal, as long as the inner layer is in the right spot. I haven't had any problems since I started being extra careful about doing this.

I also have a crotch strap on my BP/W which keeps everything in the right place too :)

Hope this helps.

Hi. So I'm getting more used to my fusion, and I'm finding that it has a tendency for the crotch to slide downwards, especially if something is in the pocket of the tech skin, so I find when I dive that it is restrictive when I try to open my legs to frog kick.

Have others experienced this?

Found a solution?

I also have a crotch strap on my BP/W.

Yes, we all have crotch straps on our harnesses, but they're generally not tight enough to hold the drysuit in position. Otherwise they would be quite painful.

Have others found solutions? I was thinking that putting on x-shorts might hold them up. I do encourage whites to consider making the belt area tighter in the future, though.

Back
Top Bottom