Fundies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the "H" storage pak. It's here on the floor in the bedroom. Same place it's been since Dive 3. Fit and finish I will give to Halcyon. It's certainly better. But then, it's a piece of steel. And I own a couple of files. :)

Securing SMB. I cut 2 pieces of shock-cord. Made two loops through the provided holes at the bottom of my plate. Piece of cake. Cost $0.75.

But to each his own.

1amphibian:
I hear ya..and every shoe is a high heel, have to shop in the jr's section... finding scuba gear for her has proven quite challenging at times...

Thanks again, i'll check them out for her backplate, also going to call back as TAS was going to call Oxycheck for me tomorrow and get the height of their small backplate.

Here's some pictures of of 5th D's site with different sizes of backplates... can't tell though what brand it is....link

PerroneFord:
I have the "H" storage pak. It's here on the floor in the bedroom. Same place it's been since Dive 3. Fit and finish I will give to Halcyon. It's certainly better. But then, it's a piece of steel. And I own a couple of files. :)

Securing SMB. I cut 2 pieces of shock-cord. Made two loops through the provided holes at the bottom of my plate. Piece of cake. Cost $0.75.

But to each his own.

I will send you double your investment in the shock cord ($1.50) you can send me the storage pak..:D

LOL! I'm keeping it for "historical" purposes.

PerroneFord:

But to each his own.

Can you re stow it in this config? Say after deploying or if it slips out?

Actually, I don't know. But I do know it would be a HECK of a lot easier than trying to stuff it behind my back in the MC Storage Pak.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom