Fun at PK????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee said...
I don't want to be morbid but JT's ordeal reminds me of last years aborted Memorial Weekend plans with TRUETEXAN and his fatal car wreck.

I haven't checked the registration dates but could JT be TT's reincarnation???

I did the same thing Zagnut did and checked the local Wichita Falls obituaries after TRUETEXAN's untimely death. No obit ever appeared online. I saw the same accident report Zagnut describes, and it seems to me it was dated well before TRUETEXAN's accident. I could not find any accident report regarding TRUETEXAN's accident in his local paper's online edition (although there were several more minor car accidents listed).

Some similarities:

TRUETEXAN lived just outside of Wichita Falls.

JT2 lives just outside of Wichita Falls.

TRUETEXAN listed is occupation as "sales" when he registered on Scubaboard.

JT2 lists his occupation as "sales".

TRUETEXAN said in his bio, "If it's fast or extreme I probably like it!"

JT2 says in his bio, "adrenaline junkie"

TRUETEXAN was an insulin dependent diabetic.

JT2 is an insulin dependent diabetic.

TRUETEXAN had trouble with an insulin pump while diving.

JT2 had trouble with an insulin pump while diving.

TRUETEXAN had a pontoon boat that he would offer for group dives.

JT2 has a pontoon boat he offers for group dives.

TRUETEXAN had oxygen cylinders for his pontoon boat he would offer to bring.

JT2 has oxygen cylinders for his pontoon boat he offers to bring.

TRUTEXAN would say he was coming to various dives, classes, etc., but something would always seem to come up at the last minute, and I don't think anyone on the board ever actually met him.

JT2 has apparently said he was coming to activities, but it seems he never was able to show because something would always come up at the last minute. Has anyone ever actually met him?

TRUETEXAN made grand and elaborate plans to coordinate and orchestrate last year's Memorial Day dives, but unfortunately died in a car accident right before the event and had to cancel.

JT2 made grand and elaborate plans to coordinate and orchestrate this year's post Memorial Day dives, but unfortunately a series of events (including a serious car accident) right before the dives interfered with his plans. I hope he hasn't since died of initially unrecognized injuries.

JT2 registered on Scubaboard on 5/22/02 which was about a week after TRUETEXAN's unfortunate demise.

Pretty eerie series of coincidences, eh? I'm remided of that list of Abe Lincoln/JFK assasination coincidences. Further scrutiny might find even more coincidences.

JT2, it looks like the fates are out to get you! Better watch your back out there, and drive carefully.

Bill

...Elvis might NOT be dead????

:eek:

Don't know who dunnit, but I can tell you who shared the table at CSSP. Not having been there myself this past weekend due to work interfering (ugh) and family coming into town (that's a good thing), but from the process of elimination and simple deduction...errhhhh.....I believe for sure that it was Janet and Bill that were so hospitable to you guys! Great couple and fun to be around and dive with.

Sorry that Bill and I missed all the festivities at both places - it just wasn't going to happen this time. At least we did not have the woes of some of you!!! Geez........what a tale.

Hope all is well and everybody is recovering. See y'all soon I hope....and YES oh YES...I like the idea of a Cozumel get together!

HI Gang

The event didnt go as planned but i still think the group had fun for the dives we did do. if anyone gets ahold of jt try to get the complete story out of him and have him explain it here because its a mess as is and what zag said sat afternoon at scubapoint got me thinking about the parrellels.

BTW im just poping in to say high because i got an opportunity to come back to plano for a day before i had to go back to the camp before we got campers so i took it. I will try to pop in to see whats going on. next time i will probably be on the board will be in two weeks when i come back to plano for a friends wedding.

Tooth

Back
Top Bottom