full face mask recomendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fritz65

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I currently use an exo 26 mask but i think i would like to try a different mask any recomendations also how hard is it to put a nasal block in my exo really have a hard time clearing my ears thanks for the help

I have really happy with my AGA mask. The v shaped nose block works great for me and I don't get a sore nose after multiple dives like I used to with a regular mask!

Do you an original EXO with no Oral/Nasal pocket? If you have no nose block assembly, have a look here: Kirby Morgan Dive Systems | Support | Accessories | EXO-BR

If you're looking for a new FFM, do your research with experienced FFM divers. I'm biased, so I'll leave out my opinion, other than to say, there are some good masks and some not so good masks on the market. If you have the opportunity to dive before you buy, the better...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom