fuel saving Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow filled up our friend's truck yesterday and just got done podding the sides and when the rain stops here in Flordia will do the top area. Steve is a repeat customer with his first car podded and saw over 10% savings.
Gas Pods on Porsche Cayenne.jpg
IMG_0723.jpg
IMG_0738.jpg
IMG_0740.jpg
IMG_0726.jpg

Do your customers include any professional racecar drivers, such as Formula One or Nascar? If yes, which ones? If not, why not?

Do your customers include any professional racecar drivers, such as Formula One or Nascar? If yes, which ones? If not, why not?
Kind of interesting one of our first customers was Ian-McClaren. But then, what AeroHance Pods Project is about is incentivizing the 2 billion drivers, who if we can just give a means to reduce their fuel consumption, without behavior modification, by just 5%, which is what most drivers should see once they install AeroHance Pods on their vehicles, well... that will BeAtmospheric! And by the way likely a ForceFinner also, which is why he discovered and adopted our AeroHance Pods Project so early. But that is another story.

Bob, have you ever done any wind-tunnel testing with the pods? Those results would be interesting.

Bob, have you ever done any wind-tunnel testing with the pods? Those results would be interesting.
Tridacna, we found the right group to run CFD's on our pods. 50'000 data points to show a 5.7% on the Volkswagon Gulf. Our upcoming
1073-001-ChessEvans-ExternalAero-VortexStabilizer.jpg
pods.jpg
wind-tunnel.jpg
new website will cover many different car shapes and the results a customer can expect. But here is a link to the story.https://aerohance.com/wind-tunnel-test-black-holes-and-gaspods/

Follow up;
without getting all scientific I do seem to be getting some increased MPG, I already had started to drive more conservatively before I added these and have seen a 1 to 3 MPG improvement so they appear legit
2FA348A7-2D23-4501-A5D4-8CD5A2199DD1.jpeg

Follow up;
without getting all scientific I do seem to be getting some increased MPG, I already had started to drive more conservatively before I added these and have seen a 1 to 3 MPG improvement so they appear legitView attachment 730808
Thank you for your honest test. Sure appreciate. If you have some friends I would be happy to ship you more kits. Best, Bob Evans

Thank you for your honest test. Sure appreciate. If you have some friends I would be happy to ship you more kits. Best, Bob Evans
What are the “friends” thing you speak of? :wink:

What are the “friends” thing you speak of? :wink:
You know family or just some one who ask you what are those things? and do they work? Sure here try some. Great way to make new friends. Like this guy, who got the quick job from the boss.
a-pod-1.jpg
Your my friend now, right ?

Back
Top Bottom