Fuel and Gilboa

Will the rising fuel cost affect the number of times you will Dive Gilboa this season

• This rising cost will not affect me

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • I will probably dive Gilboa less this season

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We get back June 30th, so it would be July 1, 2, or 3. My vote would be for the 2nd or 3rd as I think we'll probably not actually get home until early am on the 1st.

I'll be at Myrtle Beach until July 5; that's ok though; I can make it any time someone wants to dive.

Oh ... Oh ... I love weekday diving at Gilboa. I was thinking about making a day trip during the week maybe one day in late April and one day in May. I'm making the transition to doubles and I'm finding that I NEED THE PRACTICE!

Given my wife's work schedule, Tuesday's work best for me. Anyone interested? I can usually be there by 10-10:30 and am good until about 5 pm before I have to head back to Indy.

Oh ... Oh ... I love weekday diving at Gilboa. I was thinking about making a day trip during the week maybe one day in late April and one day in May. I'm making the transition to doubles and I'm finding that I NEED THE PRACTICE!

Given my wife's work schedule, Tuesday's work best for me. Anyone interested? I can usually be there by 10-10:30 and am good until about 5 pm before I have to head back to Indy.

Pick a tuesday in May, Jim, and I'll be there if at all possible.

I've been looking to get there during the week also but have never had a buddy available. I am only 35 min away and would like to get some dives in later in the day and evening during the week. If anyone is interested in teaming up just PM me.

I am down, I graduate in June so no classes :) Well I hopefully will have a job by then :)

If my memory serves me right... maybe it has something to do, with a large amount of wreckage on South bound 75 I'm just saying I could be wrong

That was ALL cleaned up! TG never saw it, and there is NO evidence (the shop did a great job fixing it).

Besides, it was the other driver that was hauled off in handcuffs for imbibing adult beverages.

And they weren't even my home made ones!

Ken

I am down, I graduate in June so no classes :) Well I hopefully will have a job by then :)

I hope you have a job by then, too. I'll see you at the McDonald's drive through after the dive... :D

What, you fired me from chaffeuring you? :(

I just figured one of your kids would show up unexpectedly...

If my memory serves me right... maybe it has something to do, with a large amount of wreckage on South bound 75 I'm just saying I could be wrong

Hey- I let Ken drive most of the way back from Tobermory last fall. He's a great driver!

That was ALL cleaned up! TG never saw it, and there is NO evidence (the shop did a great job fixing it).

Besides, it was the other driver that was hauled off in handcuffs for imbibing adult beverages.

And they weren't even my home made ones!

Ken

Uh... next time, I'll drive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom