Ft Wetherhill Rhode Island Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone diving FT W this weekend? I am guessing it will likely have low vis from the hurricane that churred up the Atlantic and I see water temps down to 65 reported from the Newport buoy, but this may be my last opportunity for the NE season.

Anyone diving FT W this weekend? I am guessing it will likely have low vis from the hurricane that churred up the Atlantic and I see water temps down to 65 reported from the Newport buoy, but this may be my last opportunity for the NE season.

Session ends December 31st and restarts January 1st.

I'll be in Alexandra bay this weekend though.

I was planning on heading there Sunday (Oct 2nd). I was figuring things may have settled down after a week since that storm came by.

Dove this afternoon. Sunny and warm. Low tide. Calm conditions. Water temp 64 degrees. 6' vis. Lots of bait fish in shallows and lots of black fish out and about. A couple puffers. No tropicals.

Tomorrow morning looks great so I’ll be there first thing in the morning if anyone wants to join me. I’ll be trying out new tanks, so staying in cove to time how long they last.

Have kiddo or I would.

Enjoy! Hope to make my first trip out to ft w soon

Found another seahorse this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_9871.jpeg
    IMG_9871.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 49
I haven't found one of those yet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom