Ft Wetherhill Rhode Island Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’d love to!
Could you be my dive buddy? Always looking for new dive friends out that way. Also am relatively unfamiliar with the site in general
Be glad to buddy up with you. We’ll figure out a time when it gets closer.

Ooh- when? And what’s all involved?
September 17, tentatively, according to New England Aquarium. I have attended before, and all the regular divers find more varied and quantities of fish than the few who drive down from aquarium, but the aquarium folks have the gear to keep the fish alive. Here is the link: NEADC News

September 17, tentatively, according to New England Aquarium. I have attended before, and all the regular divers find more varied and quantities of fish than the few who drive down from aquarium, but the aquarium folks have the gear to keep the fish alive. Here is the link: NEADC News
It looks awesome. I’ll try to attend :)

The Sakonnet is as smooth as glass this morning. Except for the heat, looks like a good morning to hit it, before the wind kicks in.

Any recent reports?

Alas, I will miss the Sept 17 Tropical Fish Rescue due to family event. Hope people post photos!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom