FT W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dove Ft W this morning. In the water before 8 AM and beat the crowd. A handful of cars when I went in. Parking lot FULL with overflow parking everywhere. Conditions in the coves nice with the winds out of the NE. Vis varied but 4'-6'. Water temp a toasty warm 72.

It was nice seeing so many divers, some experienced and some in training. There was at least one big MA group that I think was planning for Cape Ann but conditions there changed their plans to Ft W.

I dove the boat ramp cove on the far west wall almost out to the gravel beach and back. Took some pictures around the pipe but for some reason not able to upload today.

Dove Ft W this morning. In the water before 8 AM and beat the crowd. I handful of cars when I went in. Parking lot FULL with overflow parking everywhere. Conditions in the coves nice with the winds out of the NE. Vis varied but 4'-6'. Water temp a toasty warm 72.

It was nice seeing so many divers, some experienced and some in training. There was at least one big MA group that I think was planning for Cape Ann but conditions there changed their plans to Ft W.

I dove the boat ramp cove on the far west wall almost out to the gravel beach and back. Took some pictures around the pipe but for some reason not able to upload today.

That's what the vis was there 2 days ago 2-5' was the guess, close. Cape Ann to FTW what a let down! :( Tropical fish??

I tried Woods Hole this morning, pea soup, wish I’d gone to Ft Wetherill!
You have to come to Potter cove soon, we saw dozens of small puffer fish there.

Where is potter cove?

Back
Top Bottom