FT W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tkaelin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone been recently? Hope to dive it this weekend. TK

I did a short shallow dive at Kings Beach today had about 10-15' vis. Water was cold below 10FSW about 55F I guess. My PDC didn't seem to change the temp very fast so the lowest I got 62F but it was colder.

Newport NOAA readings 61-62. Will try tomorrow 5 mil wet.

Had the place to myself. 59 degrees. 3-5' vis in the boat ramp cove along the far wall 20' depth for only 30 mins. Nice to be out. Horseshoe crabs, blackfish and sea robins.

Skipping sat morning. Gray, cooler and raining. Maybe this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Sunday around 1:30 PM. Bright sun and no divers in the water as some finished and some suiting up. Water temp 59 degrees at depth and warming up to 62-64 in the shallows. Met fellow SBer RIHappy Diver in the parking lot. Some pics attached enjoying the light and vis in the shallows along the cliffs on the western side of boat ramp cove. MICR0433.jpg MICR0434.jpg MICR0441.jpg MICR0459.jpg MICR0460.jpg MICR0467.jpg MICR0462.jpg

Stopped by Ft W this afternoon for a dive but with a brisk sw wind both coves looked like crap with rollers crashing in and all stirred up so I passed. Wind dies down tonight and should shift by tomorrow.

Much better this morning. Calm. Temp 64. Vis 4-6. Only one in the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom