Frustration...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daniel f aleman:
Why not a 20' hose?

look, we get it. you don't agree with a 7' hose in OW. we don't care, we've made up our minds and we're not listening. stop trolling about it already.

you're also not the first person to think it up -- novadiver used to post about this one incessantly -- he never convinced anyone he was right, and you're not going to either. we went through months of this garbage with him. give it up.

and note from novadiver's profile that he's now banned...

daniel f aleman:
Understood. Enjoy living on that flat Earth, lamont.
The koolaid taste great there <VBG>

JeffG:
Thats his style. Its been like that since day 1.

Does anything strike you as funny when you read your quote?

1) OK, I buy that. He is who he is.
2) Sorry, not really.

artek:
1) OK, I buy that. He is who he is.
2) Sorry, not really.

Haven't you figured out yet that JeffG and Daniel F Aleman are actually long lost brothers who found each other on Scubaboard? It's cool. They can be irritating sometimes but they do make sense. sometimes.

Hank49:
They can be irritating sometimes but they do make sense. sometimes.
Can I quote you on that? I feel like a god now :D

lamont:
look, we get it. you don't agree with a 7' hose in OW. we don't care, we've made up our minds and we're not listening. stop trolling about it already.

you're also not the first person to think it up -- novadiver used to post about this one incessantly -- he never convinced anyone he was right, and you're not going to either. we went through months of this garbage with him. give it up.

and note from novadiver's profile that he's now banned...

LOL I wish you'd stop quoting him in your posts, the only time I see his posts since I've had him on ignore forever, is when others quote him.

So stop it please :D

Yes, you can quote me on that. :wink:

Ahhh, good Ole Nova diver.........what about our buddy Karl (Genesis) lol

I miss that one DIR-guy. I forget his name, but he had a girlfriend on here too. Shoot what's his name now.........had a good DIR-F report, also was attempting a pool/submerged record???

JeffG:
Can I quote you on that? I feel like a god now :D

It's my calling to make others see the good in thenselves and wallow is self esteem.

Scuba_Steve:
Ahhh, good Ole Nova diver.........what about our buddy Karl (Genesis) lol
Whats funny is that they both hang out at the same site.

(and I actually like Nova buddy)

Scuba_Steve:
I miss that one DIR-guy. I forget his name, but he had a girlfriend on here too. Shoot what's his name now.........had a good DIR-F report, also was attempting a pool/submerged record???
Seajay...very long winded. I know where you can find him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom