Frontier adds additional fees for SCUBA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the update, I'm a bit confused though. Was the formal pdf updated with the 100 dollar fee and never changed or was the 100 dollar fee never incorporated into the PDF?

As best I can tell, Rule 195 of the Contract of Carriage has not been updated since May 15, 2008 and never contained the new fees scheduled to go into effect on June 10, 2008.

Someone ought to sue Frontier Airlines for such flagrant discrimination...

It is generally only illegal to discriminate against race, ethnicity, religion, gender, and sometimes sexual orientation.

Discriminating against divers specifically would be legal. :(

But is looks like Frontier has "clarified" their policy, so the whole thing is moot...:)

All gone :) Thanks for the updates and contacts.

All gone :) Thanks for the updates and contacts.

Yes! I just checked also, and both the Baggage Chart and the Contract of Carriage have been changed to reflect:

For tickets purchased on or after June 10, 2008, excess, oversize, and overweight charges apply

And, for the first time (I think) since this started, both the Contract of Carriage and the Baggage Chart are in concert with eachother.

Wow, had to skip to the end to figure out the policy had been reversed, or corrected, or whatever they want to call it. Had a minor panic attack at the beginning.:D

Back
Top Bottom