Frogman drysuit first impression

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be very surprised if packages were able to get out of Russia due to the war. All of the major ocean container carriers have stopped service into Russia. A number of countries have banned Russian planes from their air space.

I believe China is not one of them. It might take longer, but I think packages will continue to go, both in and out. If this thing with Ukraine lasts few more months, you can expect that world will start to ignore it and business will be as usual.

I believe China is not one of them. It might take longer, but I think packages will continue to go, both in and out. If this thing with Ukraine lasts few more months, you can expect that world will start to ignore it and business will be as usual.
My thought exactly.

WOW... these suits are $1000 higher since Feb. Well that's puts the nail in the coffin for me if I "was" to ever get one.

WOW... these suits are $1000 higher since Feb. Well that's puts the nail in the coffin for me if I was to get one.
Because you have to buy in rubles, which is a mystery currency right now. Not even getting into the ethics of buying something from Russia right now given the current climate. Also shipping? It's in "do not touch" category for me now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom