Frogman drysuit first impression

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How were the crotch leaks fixed...under warranty? Did you have to ship back to SeaSkin?
If one got the crotch reinforcement pad...would that help with preventing those leaks?
Yeah, not 4 way. Just some busy areas. Those are repairs. I got. No big deal too, no catastrophic leaks, just some leaks after like year and a half, totally expected from normal suit.

Attachments

• PXL_20211222_222618602.jpg
    PXL_20211222_222618602.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 78
  • PXL_20211222_222605996.jpg
    PXL_20211222_222605996.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 82
Well I really really wanted to get a frogman suit, but given the current situation and actions by Russia, I don’t think can support a Russian company. Furthermore with upcoming sanctions which hopefully will be strict, it might not be a possible to get one.

Well I really really wanted to get a frogman suit, but given the current situation and actions by Russia, I don’t think can support a Russian company. Furthermore with upcoming sanctions which hopefully will be strict, it might not be a possible to get one.

Agree

The real question is could you still get it or would it be held up at customs? I wonder if anyone is in limbo at the moment?

It's too said that politicians are ******* up the majority of pacific citizens on Russia, Ukraine and the world
Been using AV1 controller on my inspirovsky (inspo classic + AV1 Head), and i Hope soon can have access to the excellent product that Alexey delivers. I am sure that the folks at frogman are not happy too. Nor it's clients on the west
My country is also (dis)governed by an *******, and that's pitty

Back
Top Bottom