Friendly and hopefully helpful Coz airport time share tip...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
Wanta have some fun with them, try this if you have time: "Which time share are you with? Oh, good - Because I have some severe problems with my membership there. Maybe you have time to fix it for me?" :lol2:

HA! I like that one!

Reminds me of the 50 fun things to do in Wal Mart.....when we come down in July, I will have to try to mess with the time share guys.

I am thinking something like: "Are you related to the Sol Caribe Vacation Club time share guys?" or "Can you get me a refund on my Sol Caribe Timeshare that you all defaulted on?!?!?!" "Do you work for CCyG or Tutti Mundi?". Any of those should get them scurrying, especially if I say it loudly....hehehe.

I meant to post this the other day too. Back several years ago, prolly 1998/99 or so, we were staying at the Park Royal/Sol Caribe/Crown Paradise when it was a time share gauntlet. I of course knew to just ignore and avoid and say no, took about 1-2 days and they left us alone.....but we were in the pool one day, and this lady is yammering on and on about how good a deal she got on her time shares there, she ended up buying like 8 or 10. As investments. I want to say I heard her say she droped $20k on them!!! My wife and I couldnt bring ourselves to tell her she just got muged. And of course a year or 2 later then went kaput and the govt came in and seized the place. She was the first person I thought of when I heard it all go down hehehehe.

:)

So beware of the time share sharks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom