Fridays (1/2) Maui dive photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I still can't get out on the water due to rain and stormy conditions :crying:
This is an archive photo of a Tritons Trumpet which I took during the early stages of my Oly C2040Z.

010204.jpg

very nice pic sir and i'm still sorry you cant go get wet, other than just getting rained on. hopefully it will clear up soon for you.

steve

Very cool! How big was it? It looks huge.

Very nice Gilligan. I haven't seen a photo like this one on scubaboard. Good contrast. "Pretty" is the first word that comes to mind.

I've never seen a 'real' picture of one. You know, taken by someone I know! I love the colors. What does the top look like?

This is a different specimen. The top looks pretty much like the bottom. The real shiny part of the shell is where the foot protrudes out. The one in the first photo had a pretty dull shell. Maybe it was an old one?

010204b.jpg

Gilligan:
This is a different specimen. The top looks pretty much like the bottom. The real shiny part of the shell is where the foot protrudes out. The one in the first photo had a pretty dull shell. Maybe it was an old one?

010204b.jpg

gillian would you mind telling me how you did that board around that image because i would love to do that to mine, but add film transport holes to.

Thanks in Advance

Tooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom