Freedom Plate Divers Roll Call: show us your rig!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and make some adjustable MMOs, made my own stabilisers

049.JPG
-

coo coo, coo roo, coo coo, coo roo

and put some wet & dry on a pad on a grinder, and the rest

011.JPG

bolts to give MAXIMUM purchase to the bands and to affix the MMOs with nuts welded to their rears

Imagine having that done

what about some work on the wing, don't want it to feel left out

023.JPG

looks like an abalone, hmmm mmm, anything else

052.JPG

The hole in the middle does get bound and a 50mm webb run down the middle

You're hired.

DONE!

Haha hahaha if I were so privileged to be over there man, I'd be at the shop half a day or day every week
or two giving you a hand and probably some heart murmurs too but especially I'd be PURPing every and
all weekends, when the weather is a happening, maybe when it's not, in the corner, directing new people
yelling at them, calming them down and youse will not have laughed so hard I would say in quite a while

Those on the surface with masks on head and regs out would be gasping water to the point of drowning
ha ha ha ha ha

that looks awesome, nice work

Thanks brother afficionado, here's a present for you

In case you missed it chief

070 (1).JPG

DONE!

Haha hahaha if I were so privileged to be over there man, I'd be at the shop half a day or day every week
or two giving you a hand and probably some heart murmurs too but especially I'd be PURPing every and
all weekends, when the weather is a happening, maybe when it's not, in the corner, directing new people
yelling at them, calming them down and youse will not have laughed so hard I would say in quite a while

Those on the surface with masks on head and regs out would be gasping water to the point of drowning
ha ha ha ha ha

You’ll even get your very own personal custom Eric Sedletzky Professional style Freedom Purple Urchin Gauntlet Rake! Featuring the “Claw” for pulling those little bastards out of the cracks.
Yet to be officially approved by the grand master proffesional urchin diver friend of mine, another Erik, because I only finished it today.
Featuring the open forearm style swiveling forearm stop so you don’t risk breaking your arm from an unexpected surge like with the old style rakes.
IMG_2055.jpeg
IMG_2056.jpeg

Whoah, hope they still play a tune!

Magnificent!

"Hey love could you go find those open ended tickets to the States for me thanks."

"Have you seen my passport."

"Hey love do you remember when my immigration ban ends."

Back
Top Bottom