Freedom Plate Divers Roll Call: show us your rig!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks identical in shape to the standard thickness .125 plates, just thinner.
I may or may not make more, don’t know yet. I haven’t received any feedback either way to gauge the popularity.
I think they’re better than aluminum since the weight of the plate is at least usable and goes less neutral in the water.
My buddy has one of the thin SS plates, it feels as light or ever lighter than my Aluminum one, I would prefer one to my aluminum just for the corrosion resistance.

Sorry @Eric Sedletzky. Creating an uprising to coerce you into making more lightweight stainless plates was not my intent. I am genuinely interested in the end product. BUT, if you do happen make more put me down for a LARGE! :)

:angrymob::angrymob:

Winter is coming and I will be shop bound. You know what that means.

86E5063C-2999-4AF2-9CF6-C9F60A19E8AE.jpeg

Fortunately you can bang out those hand hammered plates even if PG&E shuts off your power!
:bash:

Fortunately you can bang out those hand hammered plates even if PG&E shuts off your power!
:bash:
Don’t get me started on PG&E.
Some countries have to deal with juntas, dictators, tyranny, revolutions, terrorists and religious zealots making their lives miserable,
We have PG$E.
They shut off our power and then they still start fires. Then they hike our rates to cover for their incompetence.
PG$E is a domestic terrorist organization of the worst kind.

Don’t get me started on PG&E.
Some countries have to deal with juntas, dictators, tyranny, revolutions, terrorists and religious zealots making their lives miserable,
We have PG$E.
They shut off our power and then they still start fires. Then they hike our rates to cover for their incompetence.
PG$E is a domestic terrorist organization of the worst kind.

First drought, then mudslides, now fires. I’m certain all these disasters could have easily been prevented with additional state taxes. I’ll contact the governor.

Back
Top Bottom