free flow at 47m

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

twin 12 or ccr on back if divivg twin 12 1 bail out and 1 deco gas .if divin ccr 1 bail out .depends on the dive and what we are doin

stevewirl:
twin 12 or ccr on back if divivg twin 12 1 bail out and 1 deco gas .if divin ccr 1 bail out .depends on the dive and what we are doin
When you dive the twin 12's with 1 bailout and 1 deco gas, is the bailout strictly for emergencies or do you intend to use it during the dive?

just as a bail out not to be used unless i get in trouble r need it . thats why its called a bail out . if its a working gas intended for the dive it not a bail out .

this is my second experience where my spare / bail out gas had to be used .

my buddy had a failure lst year towards the end of a dive . he didnt carry a bail out and he didnt isolate fast enough . so my bail out done him .

no probs my friend . anytime its alot out of the water but if its set up corectly it not as bad as it seems .

i swear

Back
Top Bottom