France Park Treasure Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never been to one either. Aqualvr and IndyScott have been; I think they hide chips of some sort.

Me & Divin'Hoosier will be there at 9 am
White F-150 w/ dive flag!

Aqualvr (Jared) will be there, also at 9 am.
burgandy full size Dodge pick up.

I can't wait!

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

they hide golf balls... you find the golf ball with a number on it. Then they pick a number at random and you go in that order to draw a peice of paper and you win whatever is on that paper. Your best chance to win something good is when you go last...

Cool. Rod and I will be there at 9... maybe a bit before, so we can get suited up and weighted right. It's been forever since we've worn 7 mil suits... so I want to be weighted right. We'll see you tomorrow! :)

I shall be there as well. Red 2-door cavalier with CA plates

rakkis:
I shall be there as well. Red 2-door cavalier with CA plates

Now that's quite a fan of the Treasure Hunt dive. Coming all the way from California!

Wait.. so then how many chances at a prize do you get? Only one? Or as many golf balls as you find?

Any special rules as to how many? Can I just bring my lobster bag and keep on picking golf balls off the bottom? :D

Also, does it really take 2 hrs to get there from Indianapolis?

I'm guessing a 2 hour trip from SW Indy. I don't know answers to your other questions. It's pretty brisk out this morning! Bring sweatshirts and blankets to warm up!

Mlody11:
Your best chance to win something good is when you go last...

The first number drawn was 68 and I had 71. I drew third and won the regulator. I met several Scuba Board members and had a great time. It was nice diving with you all.

Boy am I FULL!

Jeff "Great lakes diver":D

Back
Top Bottom