Hello from a National Parks lover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

QT Your work looks very interesting! I'll be checking it out further. I have to say that the underwater aspect is an unusual but welcome addition in the genre. And two of your Waterfalls stamps are old friends!

FWIW your "treasuredlandsproject.com" link from your terragalleria.com site is not working. I was hoping to see if you had a exhibition location within reach!

Since you photographed in FL, I was wondering if you had had the opportunity to meet Clyde and Niki Butcher? Glorious work and some of the nicest people I have ever met. I have had the privilege to visit with them at their Venice gallery and to camp & photograph with them in Death Valley. Lugging parts of a 12x20 rig out into the dunes, and observing the composition and exposure selection by "gut", was an uplifting but humbling experience. Clyde's "America the Beautiful" has a similar conceptual vibe but is not National Park/Monument specific.
Thank you for your kind words. Last I checked Treasured Lands | Photographs of 63 U.S. National Parks was working OK, the problem may be that it is not a secure site, which some browsers nowadays object to. Currently the exhibition tour is paused, but I hope to resume it soon after I update the exhibit with the 4 new national parks.

Funny coincidence that you mentioned Clyde Butcher, as I just received a copy of his newest Everglades book yesterday! I met him 20 years ago at a conference in Monterey, since then I stopped a few times at the Big Cypress Gallery, but he was not there.

Back
Top Bottom