France Park Treasure Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watch out for their shady, cheating ways, though. Barracuda2 and I saw firsthand the devilry that eckybay and trucker girl have while playing Scubuno.

Reggae Joe:
Watch out for their shady, cheating ways, though. Barracuda2 and I saw firsthand the devilry that eckybay and trucker girl have while playing Scubuno.

I guess it's a good thing that he'll be playing with erparamedic then. :mooner:

Reggae Joe:

I'll be sure and keep my eyes peeled.

LOL.... Diving Den says the water is 74 on the bottom. Mike, at Divers Supply, thinks the surface will be high sixties, due to all the recent weather conditions. So... I broke down and rented a 7 mil. HA!! All I can say is beached whale, walking like a penguin! LOL Like I mentioned previously... It's big in some places, just to fit in other places. Oh, well.

As for ScubUNO... we will have a good time! I've also got regular playing cards for rummy, blackjack, etc. Should be fun!

Good luck with the rental suit.

I expect another trip report for the website after this weekend....

No problem... I won't have any pics though.

Hey... we need to add a "members" page... for those that have played ScubUNO with us! That way, Divin' Hoosier (and whoever else plays) could be an official member!

Are we taking over this thread for scubuno talk as well? :D

I'm all for adding more people to the members page . . .or having a sub-section for those that aren't on the "bored", whatever . . .I just didn't want to start adding a bunch of people that don't want to be there. So if ya want to be there, speak up! Or for nonSB players, speak up on their behalf!

It was a minor thread hijack.... I'm back on topic now :wink:.

Does France Park have anyplace for campfires? It might help to keep us warm on the SI. Just a thought.

Man... 10ft vis. and not to mention all that rain coming in... Makes me debate if the 3 hour drive each way from chicago is worth it... Then again we did win a regulator last year and had a whole lot of fun doing it. I beleive the visibility was much better last year... 14ft :p.

Rod and I have never done a treasure hunt. Do they actually hide the items... or do they hide numbered golf balls (numbers corresponding to prize) or something else? Just curious.

I'm thinking the surface intervals are gonna be *cold*.... especially in a wet wetsuit. Brrrrr. :shakehead

Oh, well... it's our one last outing of the year (until West Palm in December). Any more quarry dives, after tomorrow, will be next summer. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom