Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited:
How about that - we got included in one story anyway...

I went back and re-edited my You Tube video and added a link to this thread. Unfortunately, most people don't read the description and keep asking the same questions over and over.....like, what kind of camera was it?

Hello Aquahound (aka Mr. Paul Shultz)... What you have done is an incredible piece of a quintessential human endeavor and goodwill.. I was (and still am) really impressed. I tried to go through all the websites you used starting from when I first read the whole story titled "The odyssey: Camera survives ocean trip to Fla." this morning on YAHOO! News.... It was so fascinating that a camera could travel all the way from Aruba to Miami, Florida that I decided to read how you (and all those who helped you in the process) tracked down the De Bruin family in order to return the camera to them... Pretty amazing and unbelievable... once again, God bless you BIG TIME... :) It was a wonderful hard-to-find-in-this-world-effort-and-will to find and return the camera to its rightful owner, the De Bruin family.... And I have seen the "Sea Turtle Finds Lost Camera" video clip on YouTube... WOW! It's really cool.. And the Sea Turtle... What an amazing curious funny creature... I wish we could preserve the wild life creatures better after seeing the clip... Bravo to you... God bless > Peace... Amen

P.S. I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to all the members of ScubaBoard site forum... I am not a diver or anything of that sort (in fact I an really scared of entering into a swimming pool talk less of an ocean but the whole story of Aquahound and the lost and found camera compelled me to want be part of you wonderful people :) May be some day one of you will be kind enough to teach me how not to be afraid of water and learn how to dive in and swim... :) Thank you very much to you all especially those who were all involved in this amazing happy-ending story (never gonna end, in fact it just begun) :D

God bless you all BIG TIME... Amen

I am not a diver or anything of that sort (in fact I an really scared of entering into a swimming pool talk less of an ocean but the whole story of Aquahound and the lost and found camera compelled me to want be part of you wonderful people :) May be some day one of you will be kind enough to teach me how not to be afraid of water and learn how to dive in and swim... :) Thank you very much to you all especially those who were all involved in this amazing happy-ending story (never gonna end, in fact it just begun) :D

God bless you all BIG TIME... Amen
We're ready to help when you are, and I think AH can get help with his ears as well. :eyebrow:

It looks like the media stories have brought some new members to Scubaboard, much like me back on May 18 when I was first looking for help. To you folks, I thank you whole-heartedly for taking enough interest in this story to log on to this website and read this thread. This is the place this case was broken. We found the owner elsewhere, but all the work was done right here.

SholaBaby - That was a really nice comment. Thank you.

Hey, Aquahound, Friday night at Horizon Divers in Key Largo, or

Saturday night at Pilot house . . . Are you going to come?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom