Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Many thanks for the reports on the progress of the stories through the media. It really is refreshing to go back and reread the progression of events. Look forward to the meeting of AH and Mr. De Bruin in July. I heartily agree that this is one of the outstanding threads of all time for the SB and I still think that the maker of the housing has gold on their hands in that shell....only if the owner will give it up. What an endorsement!

It's a really low quality 'news' site that one. I left a comment on there with a link to here but it doesn't look like they have published it.

I am doing a live interview on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in Canberra. They are calling me tomorrow at 8:30 pm my time (EDT).

I hope they point to ScubaBoard - it could use some publicity in its fight against the suit.

Found one from Orlando Florida. Still no mention of Scubaboard. The youtube video is lots of hits. Eh it was fun even without credit.

Through all this, I was not aware of this lawsuit. WTF?

I edited the Youtube video description to include Scubaboard and the other sites that helped me.

A donation is the least I can do to say thank you for the help I received from this website. Thank you for giving me that link.

Thank YOU! Every bit helps. . . Like every bit of information added up into finding the camera owner! :hugs:

Well, if by any slim chance anyone heard my Australian radio interview just now, I have to apologize for not mentioning this website. I was instructed by the Producer prior to the interview not to mention any brand names, which included websites. They gave me a pass on YouTube because of the video, but that was it. For everything else, I just had to say the internet.

Well, if by any slim chance anyone heard my Australian radio interview just now, I have to apologize for not mentioning this website. I was instructed by the Producer prior to the interview not to mention any brand names, which included websites. They gave me a pass on YouTube because of the video, but that was it. For everything else, I just had to say the internet.

Missed it. Do you know which ABC radio station it was? It might be available as a podcast later.
ABC Radio

It doesn't surprise me about them not wanting to provide brand names, heaven forbid they might actually give someone a free plug in the process of accurate reporting. The really irritating thing is they are so inconstant, they didn't mind mentioning in all of their reports that Qantas had sent out a plane to search for the missing 16 year old in the Indian Ocean!

They could have said "An Australian airline..."

Missed it. Do you know which ABC radio station it was? It might be available as a podcast later.
ABC Radio

It doesn't surprise me about them not wanting to provide brand names, heaven forbid they might actually give someone a free plug in the process of accurate reporting. The really irritating thing is they are so inconstant, they didn't mind mentioning in all of their reports that Qantas had sent out a plane to search for the missing 16 year old in the Indian Ocean!

They could have said "An Australian airline..."

Her name was Jolene Laverty. It was ABC Canberra radio. She was a very nice host.

The Producer told me they could get fined for mentioned names. I thought it was strange, but I know nothing of Australian communications laws, so I had nothing to argue with.

Did a quick search at ABC Radio and couldn't find it. Would love to hear it, as I've followed Aquahound from the first post about his adventures! If anybody tracks down the specific link, could they please post it?

Thanks!
Trish

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom