Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We reallllly need the turtle self vid. :D

We reallllly need the turtle self vid. :D

I know, I know. It will come, I promise! It's going to be a few days, though. I'm traveling for work right now and posting remotely. I won't be back in the office until Thursday. Pesky work keeps getting in the way. Damn BP! Don't they know this is more important!

Face_to_Face.JPG

In a face to face interview, the turtle wished to advise all readers that it considers itself completely innocent in the whole matter, and infact had mistaken the barnacle encrusted camera case to be a jellyfish or other tasty titbit and wondered why the hard shell had a distinct crunchy texture.

:D

Let's not forget that poor turtle lost a tooth in all this. She may be coming after Aquahound or the owner for some dental work!:D

Let's not forget that poor turtle lost a tooth in all this. She may be coming after Aquahound or the owner for some dental work!:D
I wondered about that...?

Turtles and tortoises do not have teeth. They have a beak with sharp edges for cutting food, other than the egg tooth that they use to get out of their shell. Their jaws however have horned ridges, which have basically the same function as teeth.

The tooth was white, and was narrow and sharp with a razored edge. It may have been from a large snapper or something similar.

The tooth was white, and was narrow and sharp with a razored edge. It may have been from a large snapper or something similar.
The mysteries never cease here...!

Imagine a plastic case with a red camera inside, bobbing at they surface catching the sun rays turning and moving. It would have looked like fishing lure to any hungry fish happening to come by.

Back
Top Bottom