Closed Found (and not a scam)Deep 6 Excursion dive computer

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DirtFish

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK, 3rd time is a charm. I'm looking for a Deep 6 Excursion dive computer.
Please no more scammers! If you have one in really good condition contact me.

At this point, don’t you want certainty and a warranty?

Seriously, just buy new. At that price point, you aren't really going to find a better computer or customer service.

I'm holding on to the belief that most all of the people on Scubaboard.com are honest good people.
Just trying to find a cheap good backup computer for my daughter. I have a deep 6 already for my backup.

We may be mostly honest, but there is always some risk in buying second hand, that’s why it’s cheaper.

I'm holding on to the belief that most all of the people on Scubaboard.com are honest good people.
Just trying to find a cheap good backup computer for my daughter. I have a deep 6 already for my backup.

If you already have one why not just let your daughter use that the times you do dive together? Unless she's tech cert and it's something beyond NDL?

I do this with my kids. It's my backup or their primary.

Obviously I don't know yours or your daughter's certs... so maybe this wouldn't work for you.

If you already have one why not just let your daughter use that the times you do dive together? Unless she's tech cert and it's something beyond NDL?

I do this with my kids. It's my backup or their primary.

Obviously I don't know yours or your daughter's certs... so maybe this wouldn't work for you.
We are in different parts of the country and don't dive together very often. She is in the "starving student" phase of an internship and doesn't have much money to spend, but won't let dad buy it for her. I was trained that each diver has there own back up, rec or tech.

We are in different parts of the country and don't dive together very often. She is in the "starving student" phase of an internship and doesn't have much money to spend, but won't let dad buy it for her. I was trained that each diver has there own back up, rec or tech.
I get it... to each his own, not really a wrong way to do it.

I have yet to take my kids on extended dives, or more than 2 in one day, so they don't always have a dc. The younger one doesn't ever need one, so I'm in a different boat than you. I totally get it.

Pretty good deal;

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom