Forum vintage equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guadeira70

Registered
Reaction score
I registered and it looks like a site with great potential, but it still leaves me wishing I spoke French. :(

Well, I do read French, but if you describe your new forum as "about vintage equipment diving", I wonder why you then confine your attention to regulators only? The European history of fins, masks, snorkels and suits is fascinating but poorly documented compared with what American diving historians have done. Consider dedicating one of your sub-forums to the development of basic gear such as fins, masks, snorkels and suits. I also note that you don't allow "guest users" to browse through the messages. I usually join new forums when I have read a few threads first and found a topic or problem that interests me enough to subscribe.

:crafty:
Well, I do read French, but if you describe your new forum as "about vintage equipment diving", I wonder why you then confine your attention to regulators only?

Hi David,

Yes our collection (father & son) is confine to regulators single & double hoses as you can read on our website, vintage diving gear is expansive as you know and this collection take a big place at home :D

The forum is open to other equipements, feel free to ask anything in "OTHERS" category, a member will have a response to you (about european gears... i hope :wink: )

About registration, you're right we are a little european collectors group & we want only interested in diving gear members. I hope to see you on :crafty:

@++

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom