For Sale Double hose regulators from large collection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simonbeans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am back up north and will list the numerous double hose regulators that I am selling. I will provide a list for your viewing and WILL give you as much information as you would like, including photos, etc upon request. I would like to discuss them with you via email or phone and as such, prices will be negotiated. I have had these for many years and would estimate most if not all are in dive condition. Here's the present list:

1 USD Mistral
All models have the same internals but have 3 different hose configurations. This one hasYellow hoses and black mouth piece.

USD Sticker Jet Air

USD Over Pressure

USD Stream Air

DA AM Chrome Round

The prices are very fair. What don't I list them? Well, I like to talk to the buyer and give him the best price. As to photos, well I have lots but would rather provide only those desired to a potential buyer. I am not into "Tire kickers". To those who have bought some of my collection, especially at the Bryan Pennington Memorial Dive in Northern Ohio thank you and enjoy a part of my life of collecting vintage regulators.

In August (26-27) at White Star Quarry in northern Ohio, I will have many of these regs available. Also will be a few 71.2 cu. ft steel tanks with my harnesses for sale. I do have late 1950s and early 1960s backpacks, USD, Sportsways, Healthways for sale. Come see the many items which will be offered at a fair price.
And also participate in the memorial for Bryan Pennington, Vintage Double Hose owner and friend to the Vintage diving community.

I bought a couple of these from Allen. Fast shipping and great condition.

Black on Black what does one look like and cost?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom