Forum Skin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok, since the new software update, everytime I access Scubaboard, no matter what I have in my profile preferences, I think I get the Scubaboard default skin. I have the classic skin in my profile. If I re-set it, it takes effect for the time I am on Scubaboard. When I come back, it has changed. This happens even after I deleted all of my cookies, temporary internet files, and history. What's the story?

The classic and default skin look rather similar... the header will be the same and of course the same forums will be there. The difference is mainly in the colors (aquas versus blue), the sidebar (none on the classic version) and so forth. With this in mind do you still think you are having problems with the skin?

I am still having problems with the skin. I really don't like the side bar.

According to our system you are setup for the classic theme. I recommend you clear your cookies by going to:

Tools --> Internet Options --> Delete Cookies

Then close ALL browser windows. This should remove any expired settings that may be causing issues.

I'll do this again on Monday when I get back to work. I seem to only have the problem at work (ssshhh, don't tell anybody). I thought I had cleared all of my cookies several times, but, I'll try again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom