Fort Wetherill, RI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a new diver to the Jamestown area and looking for someone to do some hunting and collecting with drop me a message I normally dive on Sunday/Monday mornings.

What are the laws involving out of state divers taking lobster in RI? If it is allowed what kind of permit do I need and where do I get one?

What are the laws involving out of state divers taking lobster in RI? If it is allowed what kind of permit do I need and where do I get one?

Not that I know of. RI DEM/Marine Fisheries Licensing

Got this emai this AM FYI
WARNING FORT WEATHERIL DIVERS.....IT HAS STARTED BACK UP AGAIN.....MY FRIEND MIKES CAR GOT
BROKEN INTO SATURDAY. SMASHED WINDOW, LOST WALLET, MONEY AND A BAG OF 50 FILL
CHIPS IN MIDDAY WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THE AREA. STAY ALERT AND IF YOU SEE
SOMETHING "FISHY" OR ACTUALLY SEE THESE THIEVES CALL THE POLICE.

Last edited:
I was at Weatheril on Saturday when it happened. I was in the water and my wife and kiddo where in my truck on the other side of the parking lot and she didn’t hear a thing. I know you guys don’t know her but believe me if she would of seen them EVERYONE within miles would have known. There were a couple of classes, a full parking lot and a full blown camper with all sorts of gear out and they hit a car parked in the far corner so no one could see them. Whoever it was is VERY sneaky and had a set of brass balls. Keep this in mind when out and about. On a side note sorry I didn't let everyone know earlier it honestly didn't even occur to me to post this information.

I'll have to remember to bring extra weights just in case I catch'em!

Back
Top Bottom