Fort Wetherill photos 4-14-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
Nice mask, by the way:wink:

Have you checked your gear bag to make sure yours is still there?

And no, I am not telling you how I managed to steal it out of your gear bag from 5000 miles away. :D

RIOceanographer:
Ed and I did Ft. Wetherill Saturday. I had 39 degrees on my computer so it is still pretty chilly out there. We had 15 foot vis give or take, and there were plenty of critters out to take pictures of. Here are a few of the shots I got.

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg
[/Q

Bruce!!!! I don't think I have seen you since that day with Earl diving the crane in Niantic Bay! Ooooooooooooooodin!!!!!!! :D

You planning to do much New England diving this year?

Hi Jeff, Hello Ed, Nice photos....the nudi is cool but what are those spider like things behind it? Just curious? Red

inkabodpain:
Hi Jeff, Hello Ed, Nice photos....the nudi is cool but what are those spider like things behind it? Just curious? Red

Hey Red,
Do you mean those sort of pinkish things? Those are hydroids.

BTW, not sure if you remember me, but I was in your shop a couple of months ago and bought that mask I was wearing in Ed's picture of me.

-Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom