force fins sizing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ASA400

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Guys,

I'm looking at a used pair of Force Fin Pros. I tried my buddy's pair which are lg and they were way too small for my feet. My shoe size is 10 1/2-11 with a ee-eeee width, depending on the shoe. Right now, I have a pair of Scubapro split fins in XL and a pair of Compro fins in XL, which I wear with scuba boots. So do you think I need XL or XXL in the Force Fins?

Jerry

Definitely XXL. You can adjust them down for thinner boots with comfort inserts, if needed.

I wear a Size 10 1/2 D shoe and use the XXL - with heavy soled 5 mm boots. no inserts. with medium soled 3 mm boots, 1 insert and with light weight tropical short boots, 2 inserts. The inserts provide a great way to utilize the same fin under a variety of conditions.

I can wear my wife's L with either a tropical weight boot, no inserts or barefoot with 1 insert.

Hope that helps

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom