Force Fin review by a die hard Jet Fin user.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like I will ask Robert to look into some boxes and we will see tomorrow. Best, Bob and also Happy New Year. Our Force fin response depend's on several new projects. I tried to shut down our operations several times..but new and old customer keep sending in orders, so Susanne and I are the only ones around with a staff of 12 in the past..so we do the best we can and thanks to my friend NETDOC we can be reached. The rest is done by 6 American workers in Pennsylvania each working day. We sure appreciate what they do... we feel Blessed.View attachment 388547
Such a cool story. When your loved........

Hi Bob, I posted how much I love my force find in this thread earlier. So much so I have several different pairs, sizes. I use them with and without booties. My issue is my pair that I where on Cozumel with bare feet broke. They snapped on the blade right below the foot holder on the ridge. I have tried contacting your people on several sites to see if there may be a stray medium fin around I can buy. No luck. Anyone know of anyone with one fin for sale? Thanks. I still love them. As well as my Jets.lol
Good news, Robert is done putting on your Bungee strap. Please Contact susanne@forcefin.com for payment and shipping instructions. Best, Bob
bonaire384.jpg

Wow, thanks Bob sooo much! Kev

Back
Top Bottom