Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Top view and verticle view. I think that this one part was cast in my lab at 28 Anacpa Street, Santa Barbara, California.
a-swim-1.gif
a-swim-2.gif

Shaping the Flying Force Fin. FLYING FORCE FIN - Force Fin Took one year to produce the product and up to $60,000 in cost. Production is rolling slowly with lack of labor/etc. Hopefully things will even out again. All military order are on time, but others have been waiting. Thanks for understanding and have a great Thanksgiving.
day-11-10-08-025-fw-1.gif

A new fin has hit the market with logo parts that make a moving rib. Wow talk about resistance with so many moving parts. Here you can see a layout of the ribbing system Force Fin uses in most models we make. Allows for a snap and recovery. This ribbing was melted into the
DSC_0631-fw.jpg
Excellerator Force Fin later down the road. EXCELLERATING FORCE FIN - Force Fin
ff-30.jpg

The designs look really futuristic and good for a Sci-Fi movie where the characters have to go UW. Hope to see them In a Hollywood production some day!

I never really noticed your merlion logo before. What's the story behind that? And are the fins popular in Singapore?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom