Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never really noticed your merlion logo before. What's the story behind that? And are the fins popular in Singapore?
Long story, but Merlion is special to Singapore. LA Design did the logo for us and was a process. Thanks, our trademarks are special to us. Just won a trademark violation which sends a message to those who want to ride off our hard work. Don't want to mess with the FORCE.
bob-art-draw024-fw.jpg

Well, I can't say that Jack Ryan is my cup of tea. I'm more of nature show guy, and I can say I've seen many pairs of Force Fins in them.

Wow this Extra Force went the extra mile. Looks like it had a adjustable foot pocket. Sold a special SD-1 today. Plan to put up over 100 special models. Will offer a discount to any Force fin fan and Scuba Board Memberhttps://forcefin.com/category/specials/ This model also had 4 whiskers per blade.
forcefin-6.jpg-fw.jpg

Is there a story behind this unusual specimen ?

This model could do many different kicks. SD-1 with rotating foils.
force_fin_ops_foil_4695.gif

Back
Top Bottom