Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What to do with Legal files on the Split Fin game that was played to many Dive Companies ? Yours for $500.00, plus shipping. . Might find interesting to some one that got screwed beside us. Not much can be done now on any legal issues. We were protected by our Patents...read on, really kind of interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_4013.jpg
    IMG_4013.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 69
A nice pair of Modern Art Tan Delta Red Foil Force fins. Single and to stuff to use. Will sign to owner and put on a strap...$100.00 plus shipping. Own a piece of Force Fin History.

Attachments

• IMG_4015.jpg
    IMG_4015.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 69
Slightly used single XL Ruby Red Tan Delta Extra Force Fins with Bungee heel strap. $100.00 plus shipping. Will sign for owner.

Attachments

• IMG_4016.jpg
    IMG_4016.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 70
Tan Delta Emerald green, to stuff for use, but hanging on your wall signed. ML Extra Force Fins. $100.00 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_4011.jpg
    IMG_4011.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 66
Tan Delta Blue, also to stiff to use, but sure nice to own and have signed. Yours for $100.00 Plus Shipping. Not to fill up SB with more stuff you will be able to go to Special Stuff – Force Fin and find more...Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4014.jpg
    IMG_4014.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 70
Found my first comments after diving in the orginial Force Fins, written down by friend Hillary Defay. So true. Production rolls each day in our USA Plant. I am still proud of this design. #forcefinnersunite. Interesting strap heel. Using wetsit material with velcro strarps for side adjustments. This was the first idea Bill Mesitrell/Body Glove Wesuits and I came up. But the polyurethane was so tough the cutting die wore out quickly. In the end we drill a 1/4 inch hole in each side, with a carbit drill. Those drill need to be sharpened offten. Straps and Strap Hardware – Force Fin

Attachments

• gordonevans-bobevans-fw.png
    gordonevans-bobevans-fw.png
    194.4 KB · Views: 63
  • scan-7-2018040-fw.jpg
    scan-7-2018040-fw.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 63
As I was saying we are more popular in Europe than here in America. Today we shipped a nice order to friends in Finland. But I will never forget Jen Hilbert setting a worlds record in Force Fins. Our Distributor in Germany Thomas Kleemann and his wife Doris broke all records when it came to distribution. So many trips to the Boot Shows. Found some prints Jens sent to me in 1998. Enjoy watching him set the record. 98,508 views......

Attachments

• jens-hilbert001-fw.jpg
    jens-hilbert001-fw.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 56
  • jens-hilbert002-fw.jpg
    jens-hilbert002-fw.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 68
  • jens-hilbert003-fw.jpg
    jens-hilbert003-fw.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 70
Ok, when I see some sales from my post, I will post again. Thank you

Attachments