Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never took those tests seriously , they were no more than glorified Ads

Only too true and a vey common bad habit : about regs, lights, computers...

Interesting to see the Excelerating Force Fin with early whisker designs and a flat blade. Made two models, one with flat surface and one that was scooped. The curved blade won out and became the Force Fin Excelerating. Noticed the adjustable foot pocket development. A Force Fin developed for Captain Billy Deans, Key West Divers. Captain Deans like the Orginail Pro Force Fin, but when they started to do TEX Diving and Tanks and Tanks..well I took the "Wish on" and made a Unreal Force Fin. Never very heard one complaint. Plus I had Billys Endorsement. Not much more you can say other than than. OK EXCELLERATING FORCE FIN – Force Fin

Attachments

• DSC_0635-clean-resized.jpg
    DSC_0635-clean-resized.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 56
  • ff-30.jpg
    ff-30.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC_0699.jpg
    DSC_0699.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 48
Some how I forgot all the models I made for Captain Billy Deans Excelerating Force Fin. Here is one sample of the scoup blade, another of the flat blade backside and Vortex Generators on heel area and blades. Adjustable foot pocket. Going into storage boxes now and will find files and drawings/Patent on Vortex Generators. Some of this technology spun into the AeroHance Company of Bob Evans Designs Inc. AeroHance GasPods Project – Be Atmospheric

Attachments

• adjcurved12.jpg
    adjcurved12.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 49
  • adjflat4.jpg
    adjflat4.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 47
  • adjcurved9.jpg
    adjcurved9.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 48
It's been over 20 years now since my friend Jean Michel Cousteau asked me to make a Force Fin for Ocean Futures Dive Team. Welcome to Ocean Futures Society | Ocean Futures Society The Design process of the Fab Force allowed many different designs. here Don Santee, Director of Expeditions test in Fuji. Diving together for many dive trips Don is super cool and funny. Miss those days of Diving and special Friends...OPS in action.

Attachments

• fab007-fw.jpg
    fab007-fw.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 47
  • don_fab.jpg-fw.jpg
    don_fab.jpg-fw.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0032-fw.jpg
    DSC_0032-fw.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 55
Found many boxes of Force Fin drawings, this one is interesting. Leg movement to snapping action of the Force Fin Hand cast USA Made, Poly-Urethane Force Fin. The use of High Performance Material allows us to be smaller. Watch the rebond in this video, then try the same with your fins..I dare you to go HIGHER. We flip and snap like a FORCE>

Attachments

• kicking002-fw.jpg
    kicking002-fw.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 50

Back
Top Bottom