Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found many boxes of Force Fin drawings, this one is interesting. Leg movement to snapping action of the Force Fin Hand cast USA Made, Poly-Urethane Force Fin. The use of High Performance Material allows us to be smaller. Watch the rebond in this video, then try the same with your fins..I dare you to go HIGHER. We flip and snap like a FORCE>

All four pairs of my fins are up to that task. Easily. :wink:

When I was asked by my Mentor to make a fin. OPS.

Attachments

• jmc_topsideops.jpg
    jmc_topsideops.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 59
You had quite an European upbringing. My dad grew up close to Paris, just after the war. Left it in the early 60's. Still longing for the city he knew, which is long gone now : more and more wealthy boroughs, less and less working class ones. :(
JMBL, years later our Family moved to Roma, Italy. Offten we would drive out to Cerveteri and visit the Necropolis of 1,000 Etrusian Tombs. Some Tombs had beautiful walls of Daily Life. This was back in 1958, and the ground was covered with tiny pieces of bowls, etc. The Etruscans were a very interesting group.

Attachments

• italy001-fw.jpg
    italy001-fw.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 65
  • italy002-fw.jpg
    italy002-fw.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 78
I quess it was over 27 years ago I met Robert Flores. His Brother Art was shipping over 100 pairs of Force Fins per day. My Pal Rick Willaims was helping me still and Art said he had a brother looking for work. So we met Robert Flores, seen him driving around Santa Barbara with loud Rap music and nice cars. ...and no girl friends and was super clean. So I told Robert be my apprentice for 5 years and I will train you in Fiberglass tooling. Rick helped for the first year, since he had inside knowledge. Robert now days helps with Force Fin orders. But their was a time we did some cool stuff. Here Robert is claying up the back side of the Foil Force fin, mid 1990's.Foil Force Fin – Force Fin

Attachments

• robertfores001.jpg-fw.jpg
    robertfores001.jpg-fw.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 66
  • flores__car.jpg
    flores__car.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 60
I would say Bob got screwed . period .
Found this image of Susanne Chess viewing our legal files (center area). in a Los Angeles warehouse. Last night I found a rare collection of Daumier drawings. Law and Justice. Susanne and I were put into THE LEGAL SYSTEM many times to protect our Copyrights and 33 Patents and dishonest reviews and fin test and articles.. To be honest this was not all always a fruitful adventure. But it taught us some major lessons in life and we did come out BETTER. Never give up the SHIP.

Attachments

• la-files1-fw.jpg
    la-files1-fw.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 56
  • french007-fw.jpg
    french007-fw.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 53
  • bob-sus-flag-2458.jpg
    bob-sus-flag-2458.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 59
Looking back to mold making process. First 3 pair mold made from Plaster of Paris. Hard to explain how many fiberglass molds we made. I did 95% of the layup and Robert Flores also helped. Here he is is layup the top half of a XL Force Fin mold. 715 Kimbal shop. Always a mask and gloves. To learn more..Dick Anderson Effect – Force Fin

Attachments

• robertfores003-fw.jpg
    robertfores003-fw.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 59
I have been asked by many professionals to make a special Force Fin for them. Our Father Gordon B. Evans was a US Marine, served in the South Pacific. So when a US Marine asked me to make a narrow Force Fin design for Turtle back Operations, a tight scissor kick, 15 feet below. I answered YES SIR ! I like to cover up faces due to respect. Thanks my friend, I made the Foil Force Fin for you. Made in the USA. Foil Force Fin – Force Fin

Attachments

• drawings-192-fw.jpg
    drawings-192-fw.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 49
  • marines001-fw.jpg
    marines001-fw.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 52
  • w-35.jpg
    w-35.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 50
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back