For all the Board Members!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am in the process of drawing up everyones duties discription, but, I could use some help. Please write what you think your duties should be, and email them to me. I will go over them, compile all in one group and email them to everyone.

Thanks,
Rick

hello Rick, what duties are you talking about?- it's there something that I are missing?

Hi JoseMiguel,

We elected "club officers", at our last meeting.

To all the BC's Board members,
So far I have recieved a response from one board member. Please take a minute to send me your discription.

Thanks,
Rick

Oops -- sorry, didn't see this request until now. I'll send mine in today.

Rick Kris and I have been beyond busy... We will get it to you asap. Sorry president sir

Rick Kris and I have been beyond busy... We will get it to you asap. Sorry president sir

Thats Mr. President to you. :wink:

No problem! I knew you two were busy. We have another busy time coming up next month, as well.

Rick

Back
Top Bottom