Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
We still have a lot of people who haven't made their picks. Are these people from last year??

Yeah, I just PM'd them to see if they still want to play or not. Hopefully, they will let me know ASAP so I can free up some places for others to play.

We have two openings now. First come, first served...

I did :frown: .........................

Hey, it was a tough choice and it played out that way. Pitt hardly ran away with the thing. In the end i picked Pitt because they were the home team and because i know Charlie Batch is a decent, under-rated QB.

Can't blame Batch for playing for a loser program in Detroit. As per usual, the Loins had no offensive line when he was there. Now picking Detroit over Seattle this week "may" be considered a questionable move. :wink:

shark.byte.usa:
any spots open? I'm in if there are

Garrett

I think there may be one left

2 spots and looks like 5 or 6 people not playing - heh... btw, I'll lose that top slot soon, the points for MNF I misinterpreted as 'spread' not total for some reason :lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom