Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

im in

The Scalper is in baybee!

El Orans, what's the problem?

Eh... *Enlightment in progress*

You need to register with poolhost first?

I have my first week done, what else do I need to do?

El Orans:
Eh... *Enlightment in progress*

You need to register with poolhost first?

Yes you do. It's all good, we've been using them for years now, they don't spam you at all and the site works great.

You should be good to go SJ. Now you just wait to see how you do. Should be an interesting year, lots of changes and dynamics going on in league. I'm using the a modified "dart toss" technique this year to make my choices. :wink:

By the way, am i the only one who hopes TO gets hit by a brick truck on the way to skipping practice? I wish that guy would just go away and be done with it.

TCDiver1:
Yes you do. It's all good, we've been using them for years now, they don't spam you at all and the site works great.

You should be good to go SJ. Now you just wait to see how you do. Should be an interesting year, lots of changes and dynamics going on in league. I'm using the a modified "dart toss" technique this year to make my choices. :wink:

By the way, am i the only one who hopes TO gets hit by a brick truck on the way to skipping practice? I wish that guy would just go away and be done with it.

NO Jon, I don't think you are alone on TO. But unfortunately people like him never just go away. :shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom